Robocraft X is a new game built within the Robocraft Universe being developed from the ground up based on a new powerful online physics engine. It is at a very early stage of development at the moment which is why this Steam store page is Unlistedand only available to those who have the url shared with them.
The reason we are releasing this extremely early version of the game totally free is to begin to build a community of players who can help us develop this game with their feedback and support.
The co-founders of Freejam (original creators of Robocraft) have been hard at work developing a powerful new Robot building online physics engine. It is with this new physics engine that we aim to create - in time - a builders paradise. A game with incredible freedom to build any machine you can imagine and then bring it to life. A game which allows you to play solo, with friends, and competitively against others in a large variety of game modes which challenge your machine building skills.
NB: The original Robocraft game is still in active development by a separate team and still being regularly updated.
Planned features are:
- Build machines from high fidelity modular components and bring them to life, control them yourself, and even hop in and drive them
- Invite Friends to build with you and pit your machines against each other or play cooperatively in your own locally hosted sandbox
- Edit your machines whilst they are moving, adding and removing parts during simulation, even when playing online
- Compete online with other players pitting your designs against theirs in official events which change frequently on a regular basis
- Build your own maps and even your own games with in-game editors and share them with the community
- Build machines at crazy scales from RC Cars to Star Destroying space ships