Eight teams (Six invited, two from open qualifiers) are split into two GSL-style groups of four. All matches are Best-of-Three except for the losers' finals which is a Best-of-One. All teams advance to the playoffs, with group placement deciding which stage they're seeded into.
The teams are seeded into a King-of-the-Hill style single elimination bracket. All matches are Best-of-Three, except for the finals, which is a Best-of-Five.
- Two groups with six teams each in each group
- Best-of-Two round robin matches
- Group Winners advance to the second round of the Upper Bracket
- 2nd and 3rd placed teams advance to the first round of the Upper Bracket
- 4th and 5th placed teams advance to the Lower Bracket
- Bottom teams from either group are eliminated
- Double Elimination Bracket with ten teams
- The first round of the Lower Bracket is Best-of-One
- All other matches are Best-of-Three (Best-of-Five Grand Finals)