GTA 6 Leaker Announces Timing for Another Gameplay Drop

A leaker using the name CyberLeek says another batch of Grand Theft Auto 6 material will be released at 5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET on August 19. The promised timing appeared on CyberLeek's Discord, although that server has since been taken down. Readers who want to follow the situation should treat every file as unverified, avoid assuming leaked features will ship, and expect Rockstar Games and Take-Two Interactive to continue removing unauthorized content.

What changed in the GTA 6 leak story

CyberLeek has already circulated gameplay clips that allegedly come from an earlier stage of GTA 6 development. The material reportedly includes Jason playing basketball, driving, and attacking a man. CyberLeek has also claimed to have released a fully playable version of the game's map. None of these details has been confirmed by Rockstar or Take-Two, and footage from development does not guarantee that a feature, animation, or system will appear in the launch build. The companies' efforts to remove copies from social media and other sites have nevertheless made the claims appear more credible to many observers.

Who is affected by the reported drop

The immediate impact falls on fans tracking GTA 6, but the situation also raises broader questions about digital ownership. CyberLeek says the leaks are aimed at publishers that fail to meet three demands: no digital pre-orders, no charging again for content already included in a game purchase, and a final update that unlocks offline single-player content when support ends. Those arguments are paired with frequent promotion of CyberLeek's cryptocurrency, which makes the stated consumer-rights motivation difficult to assess without skepticism. Rockstar and Take-Two also face the risk of further unauthorized distribution and legal action, as the companies previously pursued those responsible for a major GTA 6 breach.

What players should watch next

The announced window is 5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET on August 19, though CyberLeek could publish earlier or fail to release anything. The Discord shutdown may limit updates, but it does not necessarily end the campaign. Players should also remember that the current information gap helps explain why the material is spreading: official marketing discussed in the source has mainly involved pre-orders, while Rockstar and Take-Two have not shown substantial launch-build gameplay. A GTA 6 Netflix: Extended presentation is identified for August 27 and could provide more official information, although its exact contents are not established here.

What players should know

  • The next alleged leak is scheduled for 5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET on August 19.
  • CyberLeek's Discord, where the timing was posted, appears to have been taken down.
  • Reported clips show Jason playing basketball, driving, and attacking a man, but their authenticity and final-game status remain unconfirmed.
  • Rockstar and Take-Two have been removing unauthorized assets, so copies and links may disappear quickly.
  • A leak can reflect old development material and should not be treated as a feature announcement.

Expert View

The most responsible reading is to treat this as a potentially genuine but unstable leak campaign rather than unofficial confirmation of GTA 6's content. The takedowns suggest the publishers are taking the material seriously, yet they do not validate every claim or show that the footage represents the current game. Fans who want reliable information should wait for Rockstar's own announcements, while recognizing that the reported August 19 window may produce nothing at all.