League of Legends' upcoming patch will reveal the different changes brought to the jungle and not only. It is supposed to hit the servers on December 7, 2022. Here are the general changes that the developers team has prepared:
- Zeri, Tahm Kench, Malphite, Sion, Chogath, Amumu, Maokai, Zac and Kayn will receive buffs on multiple abilities, including passive, E and Q.
- Yummi, Syndra, Mordekaiser, Shyvana, Trundle and Lillia will get their main damage, base attack and magic damage reduced.
- The adjustments will balance such champs as Kassadin, Dr. Mundo. This is the massive changes the dev team talked about, when referring to the Jungle. Mundo's seen the most of rework, so he will still be a decent pick but with different strong sides.
- As mentioned above, the jungle is going to be the core part of patch updates and now there is a new ruleset for different conditions of the gameplay.
- Monster attack range is reduced slightly to give more precision to dodge the attacks.
- The duration of the bonus granted by the Mosstomper item has also been reduced.
Below in an official tweet you can find more details, this time in numbers: